Schedule a confidential Meeting to discuss and develop a strategy
M&A dealings are very different from main street dealings. Goals of a Merger & Acquisition can differ and highly depends on a company’s business objectives. These goals includes:
- Gaining control of a competitor’s assets.
- Instantly increasing topline revenue through new customer channels.
- Taking advantage of synergies between companies in the same space.
Ontario Business Sales strategically work with both companies to understand needs and to define outcomes. Valuable outcomes for both sides are derived through consultations and discussions. We invite you to contact us to initiate the process.
Whether you are buying or selling a business or fundraising for growth, we will provide you with independent advice and insight that assist you in making the right decision for your enterprise.. You need advisers with a deep understanding of your business objective, industry and market. Engage us as your Lead Adviser and you will be guided on your strategy and tactics. If you are selling a business, we will help you identify prospective buyers and then negotiate to maintain competitive tension between then. We work with a broad range of clients including entrepreneurs, private equity backed businesses and public companies amongst others.
Our sell-side services include:
- Indicative Valuation
- Preparation of Information Memorandum
- Identifying and approaching potential acquirers/investors
- Negotiation of indicative offers
- Management of the due diligence process
- Contractual negotiations through to completion
- Taxation advice
A comprehensive and well planned and built financial model is an essential part of any successful transaction. Our Financial Model Build team have extensive experience helping clients produce financial models for their business and overlays for various transaction types. Contatr us today to discuss